Open Banking is the first step towards an ‘open data’ future where organisations and people are all part of a robust ‘data economy’.
Open Banking is set to launch in Australia, which will see customers have greatly improved access to, and control over, their own data, all backed by the new Consumer Data Right (CDR). Open Banking is the first step in what will inevitably be an ‘open data’ future – in which institutions and customers are all part of a robust ‘data economy’.
In this Open Banking white paper Cuscal, KPMG and King & Wood Mallesons explore:
- What lessons can be learned from international experiences
- Why the customer should be at the core of any Open Banking-related strategy
- The strategic opportunities Open Banking and open data present
- The steps needed to be compliant
- The partnership potential
Open banking specialists from Cuscal, KPMG and King & Wood Mallesons will discuss the white paper and related open banking issues during a webcast on Monday, 25 March 2019 at 11:00am (AEDT). The webcast will feature:
- Bianca Bates, Chief Client Officer from Cuscal
- Nathan Curchward, Head of Product, Emerging Services from Cuscal
- Scott Farrell, Partner from King & Wood Mallesons
- Ian Pollari, National Sector Leader, Banking and Global Co-leader from KPMG Fintech practice
The webcast is recommended for financial institutions, fintechs and other organisations that want to take advantage of the opportunities Open Banking offers, while meeting the compliance obligations. Register for the webcast.