Recent research conducted by Roy Morgan Research found that only 5% of Australian organisations are aware of the New Payments Platform (NPP) and very few have any idea of the impact it will have to Australia’s payments industry.
To help combat this gap in knowledge we have recently produced:
- A simple animation explaining how the NPP will work
- A more detailed presentation which details how it will disrupt current payment systems and includes some technical details
- An NPP fact sheet – which shows the services Cuscal will offer
Our senior executives have also been at a number of industry conferences explaining how the NPP will work and the impact it will have on Australia’s payments industry.
Cuscal is one of the lead participants, alongside the RBA and major banks, working to design and build Australia’s NPP.
- Brian Parker (CIO) was a guest speaker at Data Action’s CXO conference introducing the NPP to C-Suite members of 7 Credit Unions in Adelaide.
- Adrian Lovney debated whether incumbent banks or digital disruptors would be more successful in developing NPP Overlay Services at RFI’s Australian Payments Innovation Forum in Sydney.
- Adrian Lovney was on the panel discussion “Payments Modernisation and New Payments Platform (NPP)” at the Cards and Payments Conference in Melbourne.
- Colin Sultana spoke about mobile, digital and the NPP at the Customer Owned Banking Association (COBA) Colloquium in combination with Filene Research.
- Nathan Churchward spoke at the VIC/TAS COBA Insight Seminar in Ballarat.
For more information about the NPP or the services we will offer, please email email@example.com